Xwayland 21.1.0 release schedule proposal

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Thu Jan 28 17:52:08 UTC 2021

Per my plan discussed at
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/merge_requests/582, I'm
proposing the following schedule:

* February 3rd: Create xwayland-21.1 branch
* February 17th: First release candidate
* March 3rd: Second release candidate
* March 17th: Final 21.1.0 release

There may be more release candidates (or just one), depending on the
feedback we get from testing.

Let me know if you think any of these should be moved up or back.

I've created an "xwayland-21.1.0" milestone:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/milestones/11

This milestone should be set on issues / MRs which need to be addressed
or at least considered before the 21.1.0 release.

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer               |               https://redhat.com