Why matchbox window manager calls XRenderComposite from top to bottom?

Xing Xu opensparc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 15:31:52 UTC 2020

Thanks a lot. I understand how the Opaque window is composited. But as to
the translucency window, it starts composite from the first translucent
window (the first translucent when searching from top to bottom), then to
the top.   But if there are any other translucent windows between
first translucent window and the bottom window, should this be considered?

Olivier Fourdan <ofourdan at redhat.com> 于2020年7月10日周五 下午5:12写道: