modular/release.sh issue

Martin-Éric Racine martin-eric.racine at iki.fi
Fri Sep 20 12:51:51 UTC 2019

Howdy!

I finally got around migrating my local Git tree to GitLab and was
about to push a new release of xf86-video-geode, but ran into this
issue with modular/release.sh:

https://paste.debian.net/1101728/

The development files are all within my home directory, and ownership
and permissions are -R to my username, so I'm not sure of what would
cause these:

cp: cannot create regular file '../../.INSTALL.tmp': Permission denied

Also GPG is installed and works fine in the same chroot to sign Debian
packages, so I'm not sure of why release.sh would fail at this.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
Martin-Éric