Would any Apple user be kind enough to check this trivial X server patch?

Adam Richter adamrichter4 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 14:16:51 UTC 2019

Hi, again.

Thanks to Walter Harms for his feedback on my previous proposed patch
to xserver/hw/xquarts/darwin.c, to which Walter requested replacement
of all of the assert statements.  I have attached an updated but
untested patch that attempts to accommodate that request.

Walter is not an Apple user and nobody else has responded to my
request for an Apple user to try my patch.  If anyone wants to try
this patch or provide further feedback, that would be most welcome.
If I don't get any further response in the next couple of day, I
expect I will submit it on the Gitlab server.

Thanks in advance for any further review of this.

Adam