libXt release

Thomas Dickey dickey at his.com
Tue Jun 18 09:37:40 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 10:08:21AM -0400, Matt Turner wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 4:57 AM Thomas Dickey <dickey at his.com> wrote:

hmm - in a quick check, there's something amiss with the distcheck step
because it's not picking up the right path to the makestrs utility
(or failing to build it in parallel, etc).  That's with my Debian/testing
machine.

I'm investigating that...

Seeing the other mail, I expect some problem uploading the tarball.

But that's later :-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
https://invisible-island.net