Will like to release xf86-video-mga Version 1.7 soon

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 21:42:02 UTC 2018

Kevin Brace composed on 2018-11-29 22:25 (UTC+0100):

> I do have several models of Millennium 4 MB PCI, one G200 8 MB AGP, one or two G400 AGP (16
> MB to 32 MB) , one G400 MAX AGP, and several G450 and G550 (mostly AGP, but at least one
> PCI). For G200, I need a mainboard with AGP 3.3V signaling support in order to use it....

I have a G550 in a box with openSUSE Tumblweed and Debian 9, and several G400s that I could
reinstall in boxes they were removed from due to lack of working MGA drivers, which in addition
to Debian and Tumbleweed have Mageia 6 and/or Fedora 28 and/or Fedora 29. I can only test
packages built by others. I may have a working PCI G200 as well.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/