Obtaining Xorg DDX commit privilege

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Thu Jun 14 01:14:10 UTC 2018

Hi Connor,

I personally did not realize it often takes weeks to get patches committed.
I will apologize if I was somewhat rough towards you.
Anyway, thank you very much for committing the patches into the repository, and I will link this e-mail as an endorsement for myself obtaining xorg device driver commit privilege.
Moving forward, I will always post the patches for r128 DDX code and leave it there for 3 to 5 days in case you want to comment on it.

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog
https://bracecomputerlab.com