Obtaining Xorg DDX commit privilege

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Sun Jun 10 23:15:48 UTC 2018

Hi Connor,

Can you commit the patches as soon as possible?
I feel like you are bottlenecking the process by not really doing anything with the patches for about a week.
As far as I am concerned, that's taking too much time.
I have tested the code on ATI Technologies Xpert 2000 (RAGE 128, 32 MB), and they appear to work fine.
While there is this issue of GitLab migration, I will also like you to recommend to the freedesktop.org administrators that I obtain commit privilege so that I can commit code changes myself.
There is a lot of work to be done to improve the reliability of r128 DDX, and I am willing to invest time in it.

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog
https://bracecomputerlab.com