gitlab migration

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Jul 2 17:23:25 UTC 2018

Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> writes:

> I'd like us to start moving repos and bug tracking into gitlab.

I would also like to get to a merge-request model at some
point. However, I think we can take this in stages and start by moving
the git repos over to gitlab, and then move the bugs over, and finally
start doing patch review via the gitlab issue tracker.

For the first step, I'd like to propose moving the x server git
repository to gitlab in the coming week, with the switch-over happening
on the morning of July 9.

Daniel has already created accounts for everyone in the xorg group, but
I believe there is a process for each user to authenticate via email and
upload ssh keys. You can also set up two-factor authentication, which
seems like a good idea to me.

--
-keith