Pull request for server-1.19.branch fixes ?

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Fri Sep 22 09:35:05 UTC 2017

On 21/09/17 04:21 PM, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It appears the Xserver in 1.19 branch is missing quite a few fixes from master, so I prepared a branch back-porting fixes at:
>
>   https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~ofourdan/xserver/log/?h=server-1.19-fixes
>
> I *tried* to pick as many relevant fixes as possible, avoiding new features (*) and improvements. I hope I haven't introduced any API/ABI breakage along the way...

Thanks for doing this, some more nominations:

41dafcc2a294 ("xfree86/modes: Make colormap/gamma glue code work with
               RandR disabled")

27a6b9f7c84c ("os: Handle SIGABRT")

7c88977d338a ("glamor: Store the actual EGL/GLX context pointer in
               lastGLContext")

091af80be48c ("randr: Use RRTransformEqual in RRCrtcPendingTransform")
4212c884c423 ("xfree86/modes: Use RRTransformEqual in
               xf86RandR12CrtcSet")