Xwayland fatal error when Wayland output disappears

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Thu Oct 26 15:16:46 UTC 2017

Hello Oliver,

I will do that later, but I should have provided more background.  This
actually occurs if I open and close my laptop a couple of times in a
short period of time.  I originally did that while experimenting to see
what would make GNOME Shell recognise my external monitor, and then
trying to reproduce the various bugs which I found along the way.

Regards
Michael