Pull request for server-1.19.branch fixes ?

Olivier Fourdan ofourdan at redhat.com
Mon Oct 2 08:04:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

> > It appears the Xserver in 1.19 branch is missing quite a few fixes from
> > master, so I prepared a branch back-porting fixes at
>
> Hi, please add this to the list:
>
> commit fbd80b2c8ebe9fd41229dc5438524d107c071ff1
> Author: Dawid Kurek <dawid.kurek at displaylink.com>
> Date:   Thu Jul 6 14:51:11 2017 +0200
>
>     modesetting: Blacklist EVDI devices from PRIME sync

The original pull request has been merged already, I think for the few bits remaining, it's best to make sure ajax is aware of those.

There is also a couple of fixes for modesetting that Keith sent last week that may be needed in the stable branch as well, but I haven't followed that closely.

Cheers,
Olivier.