[Patchset 1/2] Single makefile

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:01:13 UTC 2017

Hi Mihail,

On 1 April 2017 at 08:25, Mihail Konev <k.mvc at ya.ru> wrote:
> This was originally done in order to use subdir-objects to prevent automake
> warnings (I didn't have the idea of .include.c files at the moment).
>
> Here for rather illustrative purposes, as well as benchmarking against the meson.
> Makes moving the library assignments out of configure.ac for speed of testing
> feasible, but the latter should be doing this too.

Keep in mind that my moving everything into a single Makefile.am
sacrifices readability. One very simple solution is to preserve the
recursive files, although include them directly.
To make things even easier to read I'd add the sources lists to a
standalone file. See the following for an example.

git clone https://github.com/evelikov/libdrm hello-world

-Emil