State of Wayland

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Thu Sep 17 12:25:10 PDT 2015

On 09/17/15 03:15 PM, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> [...]

One of the items of business discussed yesterday at XDC was that our
Xserver patchwork queue and patch review backlog needs some love, and
we have some idea to help us do a better job there.

(But they're doing much better than the patches which are lost forever
  because someone uploads them to bugzilla where they're likely to never
  be seen again.)

	-alan-