XDC2015: Tentative schedule posted

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Thu Sep 10 13:31:39 PDT 2015

Hi all,

XDC2015, is less than a week a way!  I have posted a tentative schedule
on the wiki[1].

If you are a speaker and have questions about the schedule or want to
request a new time slot, please let me know.  I will do my best, but I
may not be able to accommodate everyone's request.

Each presentation has been given a 45 minute time slot.  This allows
for 5 minutes of setup time, 30-35 minutes of presentation time and 5-10
minutes of questions.  Presenters, if you think you will need more time,
let me know.

We will have a projector with VGA, HDMI, and Mini-DP connectors.  If your
laptop does not support any of these connector types, you will need to
bring your own adapter.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

Thanks,
Tom

[1] http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2015/Program/