[PULL] XQuartz -- Fix launching with ASan

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Mon Oct 19 09:27:59 PDT 2015

On Mon, 2015-10-19 at 09:15 -0700, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:
> Hey ajax,
>
> Thanks for merging the warning fixes I sent.  I was actually going to
> just roll them into this pull-request once they were reviewed, but
> now it's just down to two XQuartz changes.

No problem, I'm trying to be proactive about merging things that look
sane and get review rather than waiting for pull requests, since I know
I often don't get around to sending my own pull requests promptly.

Merged:

To ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/xserver
   1d4aa67..5b582a4  master -> master

- ajax