[PULL] Misc patches

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:59:03 PDT 2015

Hey Jon,

Sorry, I didn't get around to reviewing or testing these earlier.  I suspect this might be the cause of the build failure fallout on tinderbox:

http://tinderbox.x.org/builds/2015-03-29-0002/logs/xserver/#build

../../mi/miinitext.c:261:6: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PseudoramiXExtensionInit'; did you mean 'PanoramiXExtensionInit'? [Semantic Issue]
    {PseudoramiXExtensionInit, "PseudoramiX", &noPseudoramiXExtension},
     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     PanoramiXExtensionInit
../../include/extinit.h:87:13: note: 'PanoramiXExtensionInit' declared here [Semantic Issue]
extern void PanoramiXExtensionInit(void);
            ^
../../mi/miinitext.c:261:48: error: use of undeclared identifier 'noPseudoramiXExtension'; did you mean 'noPanoramiXExtension'? [Semantic Issue]
    {PseudoramiXExtensionInit, "PseudoramiX", &noPseudoramiXExtension},
                                               noPanoramiXExtension
../../include/extinit.h:86:23: note: 'noPanoramiXExtension' declared here [Semantic Issue]
extern _X_EXPORT Bool noPanoramiXExtension;
                      ^
2 errors generated.