[PULL] xserver updates

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Jul 8 11:08:06 PDT 2015

Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> writes:

> Adam Jackson (22):
>       present: static cleanup
>       parser: static cleanup
>       dri3: Remove unbuilt dri3_event.c
>       dri3: static cleanup
>       dix: Unexport various implementation details
>       randr: Unexport some implementation details
>       render: Hide/unexport some implementation details
>       xfree86: Hide some pre-randr mode validation details
>       dga: Hide a bunch of implementation details
>       xge: Hide some implementation details
>       vidmode: Hide implementation details
>       xfixes: Unexport xfixes.h
>       rootless: Build unconditionally
>       fb: Make rootless-agnostic
>       mi: Remove questionable optimization from the rootless path
>       dix: unifdef pWin->rootlessUnhittable
>       dix: Restore PaintWindow screen hook
>       rootless: Genericize the config header a bit
>       glx/swrast: Do more GLX extension setup
>       glx: Implement GLX_ARB_context_flush_control
>       atom: Bump initial table size
>       atom: make FreeAtom static

Looks like this is ready to merge, but I couldn't bisect through this
when attempting to find the cause of the dixGetGlyphs warning, and the
resulting build generates a pile of warnings. So, someone needs to clean
up the patch series so that each point along the sequence builds, and
the result builds without warnings.

--
-keith