Start Xorg with background image

kirthika varadarajan kirthikaiitm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 22:37:04 PST 2015

Hi All,
 From linux driver I am writing an image to video buffer.

 When Xorg starts its clearing the video buffer and black screen is shown.
 Is there any way to retain the image in framebuffer which is written by
driver when
 xorg starts.

Any one have tried showing background image when Xorg starts or is there
any way to modify Xorg library to retain the frame buffer contents.

 Also I tried xorg with option -background none but still its clearing the
window.

 Suggest me the ways to retain the image.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiruthika