Problem buidling Xserver with Xephyr

Check Nyah check.nyah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 02:25:55 PDT 2014

Hello,

I've been running this command to build the Xserver with Xephyr but I can't
find Xephyr in the ./hw/kdrive/ephyr/ directory. All I can see is .deps/
and man/

I run this :
[xorg-xserver]:$./autogen.sh --without-dtrace --enable-xephyr
--enable-kdrive --enable-xfake --enable-xfbdev --enable-kdrive-kbd
--enable-kdrive-mouse --enable-kdrive-evdev --enable-glx-tls
--with-xkb-bin-directory=/usr/bin --with-xkb-path=/usr/share/X11/xkb;make

checked the configure.log and Xephyr is enabled. I don't understand what
can cause this. Can someone please help me out here?

Cheers!
Nyah

--
Compilers can produce warnings - make the compiler programmers happy: Use
them!