[PULL] MatchSeat, logind patch, two invalid memory access

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu May 8 13:03:01 PDT 2014

Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net> writes:

> The last two aren't rev-by. If you want to add the tag, feel free to add the
> tag after merging.

I've reviewed both of these; feel free to add as you please, or send
along and I'll add that when I merge. However, I'm getting a bunch of
new warnings now and those will need to be fixed before I can push out
the merge...

> Laércio de Sousa (2):
>       xfree86: allow fallback to PCI bus probe for graphics devices on non-seat0 X servers (#66851)
>       xfree86: add short description about MatchSeat key in xorg.conf man page
>
> Oleg Samarin (1):
>       xfree86: add new key MatchSeat to xorg.conf sections "Device", "Screen", and "ServerLayout"

I think it's this patch which generates several new warnings:

xf86Config.c: In function 'configLayout':
xf86Config.c:1596:29: warning: declaration of 'l' shadows a previous local [-Wshadow]
         FIND_SUITABLE (XF86ConfScreenPtr, xf86configptr->conf_screen_lst, screen);
                             ^
xf86Config.c:1484:23: warning: shadowed declaration is here [-Wshadow]
     XF86ConfLayoutPtr l;
                       ^
xf86Config.c:1596:172: warning: suggest parentheses around '&&' within '||' [-Wparentheses]
         FIND_SUITABLE (XF86ConfScreenPtr, xf86configptr->conf_screen_lst, screen);
                                                                                                                                                                            ^
xf86Config.c: In function 'configScreen':
xf86Config.c:1838:172: warning: suggest parentheses around '&&' within '||' [-Wparentheses]
         FIND_SUITABLE (XF86ConfDevicePtr, xf86configptr->conf_device_lst, conf_screen->scrn_device);
                                                                                                                                                                            ^
xf86Config.c: In function 'xf86HandleConfigFile':
xf86Config.c:2446:5: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code [-Wdeclaration-after-statement]
     XF86ConfLayoutPtr layout;
     ^
xf86Config.c:2448:168: warning: suggest parentheses around '&&' within '||' [-Wparentheses]
     FIND_SUITABLE(XF86ConfLayoutPtr, xf86configptr->conf_layout_lst, layout);
                                                                                                                                                                        ^
xf86Config.c:2456:172: warning: suggest parentheses around '&&' within '||' [-Wparentheses]

keith.packard at intel.com