xclock window focus

Norbert de Jonge mail at norbertdejonge.nl
Mon Mar 10 15:44:30 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

It would be nice if the xclock window could get focus. Alt+Tab to the
window is impossible. Even clicking it with the mouse doesn't give it
focus (only brings it to the foreground). This means that every time I
use xclock and think I close it with Alt+F4 I accidentally close
something else. Maybe allow the window to get focus. Just a
suggestion. :) I'm using it in Mint 16, X 1.14.5. The xclock man page
says xclock 1.0.6. Maybe add an option to xclock to find out its
version while you're at it.

Best regards,
Norbert