Licence information request - GCCMAKEDEP

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Mon Jan 27 15:46:50 PST 2014

gccmakedep has no active maintainer.   I am one of the X.Org developers who can
make changes to it when needed, but have no special knowledge of it.

To the best of my knowledge, gccmakedep was created by XFree86 and is thus
likely covered under the XFree86 1.0 license terms:
	http://www.xfree86.org/legal/licenses.html

(X.Org has not knowingly included any code from XFree86 covered by the 1.1
  license, only 1.0.)

	-alan-

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com