Why got XEvent type 84 in _x11_fd_callback?

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 17:55:43 PST 2014

Hi Peter,

You are a good mentor to me :)

Here is xdpyinfo -ext XInputExtension in my box shown as below:

XInputExtension version 2.3 opcode: 131, base event: 66, base error: 129
   Extended devices :
     "Virtual core pointer"    [XPointer]
     "Virtual core keyboard"    [XKeyboard]
     "Virtual core XTEST pointer"    [XExtensionPointer]
     "Virtual core XTEST keyboard"    [XExtensionKeyboard]
     "Power Button"    [XExtensionKeyboard]
     "Video Bus"    [XExtensionKeyboard]
     "Sleep Button"    [XExtensionKeyboard]
     "Logitech USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse"    [XExtensionPointer]
     "HID 06f3:0309"    [XExtensionKeyboard]
     "HID 06f3:0309"    [XExtensionPointer]
     "AT Translated Set 2 keyboard"    [XExtensionKeyboard]
     "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad"    [XExtensionPointer]
     "HP WMI hotkeys"    [XExtensionKeyboard]

And I read bout /usr/include/X11/extensions/XIproto.h to see Event
constants used by library :)

Emm... I have a doubt about that there are might some private
repostories for Ubuntu Phone based on Mir, replaced Wayland_ prefix to
Mir_ just kidding, sort of private source code base :P

Regards,
Leslie