Re: 答复: Support for Cirque Smart Cat Pro

Adrien Guillon aj.guillon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 08:47:25 PST 2014

Hi,

I tried to figure out how to determine the E7 codes after looking through
alps.c to investigate how detection is done.  I could not figure out how to
get the driver to dump the signature codes after reloading the module and
plugging in the USB touchpad.  If can point me in the right direction I can
give you the codes to see how it is detected.

I am running Kubuntu 12.04 which is running 3.2.0-29-generic.

AJ