[PULL] button mapping fix and unconstify patches

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sun Feb 9 02:55:38 PST 2014

Gaetan Nadon <memsize at videotron.ca> writes:

> [...]

Patches to make the X server compile without warning would really be
nice to have before these are turned on. I'm really not interested in
seeing compiler warnings any more, as that obscures warnings caused by
incoming code changes. And, I don't want to run a custom set of compiler
flags, but if the default set gets changed and the X server emits a pile
of warnings as a result, I will be sad.

keith.packard at intel.com