[PULL] arm build fixes (v2)

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 04:53:39 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:37 PM, Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com> wrote:
> Rob Clark <robdclark at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi Keith,
>>
>> updated/rebased, and I've reviewed Thierry's patch.  Of the other two,
>> one has an a-b, the other needs a r-b but is pretty simple/obvious
>> one-liner fix, maybe you can review it as you merge or cherry-pick?
>>
>> * my two patches make arm default to stub int10 implementation (and
>> fix stub implementation to actually compile).. this is what 99.9% of
>> folks on ARM want
>> * Thierry's patch actually fixes the real int10 implementation to work
>> for the 0.1% of people who want that
>
> Sounds good. I've just merged them; 'review' here would be fairly
> meaningless as the only cases I'm concerned about are compilation
> failures on other platforms. Seems to work fine on my amd64 build
> here. If someone does have a build problem, let us know and we'll make
> Rob fix it :-)

sounds good, thanks

I would be all for trying to get http://tinderbox.x.org/ into less
tragic shape (and maybe even adding some more builders for different
arch's) to do a better job of catching build breaks earlier.  It is
*normally* how I notice if there is an ABI bump effecting drivers :-P

BR,
-R