rendercheck: warnings cleanups and a new test

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Apr 22 17:34:28 PDT 2014

Eric Anholt <eric at anholt.net> writes:

> keithp sent me some code for a new test that reproduced a bug he was
> experiencing in glamor, so I pulled out rendercheck to add the testcase to it
> and found that it was really verbose with all the new warnings.  The new
> warnings didn't appear to reveal actual bugs, though.

Sadly, that was my experience in the X server as
well. -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 did seem useful to me though; not sure if we
should add that as a default when building stuff or not.

In any case, these changes all seem sensible to me; not sure I should Rb
what is effectively my test; your changes to integrate into rendercheck
seem reasonable.

keith.packard at intel.com