Re-send of patches

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Wed Apr 2 22:54:35 PDT 2014

Hello,

On 31/03/14 11:16, Michael Thayer wrote:
> I currently have three patches "in the air" waiting for review and
> hopefully integration.  It would be great if someone found time to go
> over them.
Trying again here.  I was hoping to get these into 1.16, but I am
getting more and more doubtful that that will be an option, especially
as the cursor patch will need driver changes.  I fully understand when
people feel reluctant to review patches which are not related to what
they are currently working on.  Nonetheless - is there anything I can do
to get these moving?

I will not re-send the patches a third time just now unless someone asks
me to.

Thanks and regards,

Michael
--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24                     VirtualBox engineering
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher