[PATCH 00/21] New glamor core rendering code (v3)
keithp at keithp.com
Tue Apr 1 17:28:59 PDT 2014
Here's another pass at the glamor acceleration series. Major changes
from last time:
* Fixed the new *_nf functions to fallback to software locally when
the pixmaps can't be used by the DDX. This matches semantics with
the existing _nf functions. xf86-video-intel now works as well
as it did before with glamor acceleration.
* Un-renamed glamor_prepare_access and friends. The patch for
replacing that code is now a lot smaller.
* Fixed numerous minor rendering errors. Glamor now passes the X
* Restructured the patches so that the new rendering code
incrementally replaces the old code. This eliminated all of the
* Reordered patches so that necessary cleanups come first, followed
by the rendering code replacements and then the removal of some
* Added a render fallback patch for debugging. This can easily be
left out of the series, but it makes it easy swap in a pure
software version of the render code when you're getting weird
stuff on the screen and wonder what's going on.
More information about the xorg-devel