[PULL] Megamerge

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Wed Sep 11 15:34:37 PDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-09-11 at 15:02 -0700, Aaron Plattner wrote:
> On 09/11/2013 11:51 AM, Adam Jackson wrote:
> >        damage: Remove "post-rendering" hooks
>
> This one is an ABI breaker because it rearranges DamageRec fields.
> Could you please throw an ABI bump on this pile?

Yep.  Also the mipointer stuff is probably an input ABI break?

Anyway, per IRC, Keith's probably going to merge Eric's Xephyr stuff
first and that'll conflict, so I'll resubmit this in a moment along with
ABI bumps for video and input (and the two damage changes Alex just
reviewed that I'm comfortable merging).  Thanks for the sanity check.

- ajax