any xserver stable branch nominations?

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:24:20 CET 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 4:51 AM, Matt Dew wrote:
> Hi Tormod,
>   I only take cherry-picks or pulls.  Not individual patches.
>
> Keith,
>   Thoughts on applying that to master?
>
> Matt
>

> On 10/18/2013 05:05 PM, Tormod Volden wrote:
>> Please consider Connor's patch (resent yesterday, Message-Id:
>> <1382059588-620-1-git-send-email-connor.behan at gmail.com>,
>> http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2013-October/038232.html).

Hi Matt,

Now that Keith has applied this in master, can you please consider it
for the point release? It is a regression fix that would make (at
least) the r128 driver work again, so it would be nice to have this
float into distribution updates.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/commit/?id=04ab07ca19236d6c9a947e065fb69b0dd0d16639

Regards,
Tormod