[PULL] GLX fixes and etc.

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 12:01:08 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-14 at 16:28 +0900, Keith Packard wrote:
> Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> writes:
>
> > Adam Jackson (6):
> >       damage: Remove isWindow from the DamageRec
> >       xfree86: Bump to video ABI 15 and input ABI 20
> >       glx: Remove current context cache
> >       glx: Fix memory leak in context garbage collection (v2)
> >       glx: Fix a corner case in DrawableGone
> >       glx: Simplify glXDestroyContext
>
> I want to merge the bug fixes from this series. Does anyone care if I
> also merge in the 'isWindow' change? That modifies the damage structure
> a bit. I could also bump the ABI numbers again if that would be helpful.

You already did?

hyoscyamine:~/git/xserver% git log --oneline glx/ | head -10
17ed7ac glx: Lie about GLX_Y_INVERTED_EXT
2eedf42 dri: Fix GLX_Y_INVERTED_EXT fbconfig attribute
b32a4c9 Merge remote-tracking branch 'idr/glx-float-fbconfig'
be66809 glx: convert to direct GL dispatch (v2)
8aacf47 glx: Remove DRI1 AIGLX (v2)
7f5adf7 glx: Simplify glXDestroyContext
53653f4 glx: Fix a corner case in DrawableGone
276d805 glx: Fix memory leak in context garbage collection (v2)
75b3627 glx: Only take a Pixmap reference if creating the GLXPixmap succeeded
c671e93 glx: Enable GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float for DRI2 drivers

- ajax