[RFC] GLX dispatch rewrite

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Wed Nov 13 09:47:12 PST 2013

Hey ajax,

Here's another XQuartz build regression from the GLX rework.

Your commit (referenced below) got rid of _glapi_create_table_from_handle along with the rest of glapi.h.  I specifically created _glapi_create_table_from_handle for XQuartz (mesa: 85937f4c0d4a78d3a11e3c1fa6148640f2a9ad7b, xserver: ecec578e35f91a2cbc5d07bc8d45241af7bb585f 34e2598f0ad247071bd6a4312d9014d6e3b2305a) so we could create our GL dispatch table dynamically at runtime.

How should XQuartz be dealing with GLX dispatch in this new world order?

commit be6680967a479eedbcab2fe1718c5f981e1029c7