[Glamor] glamor with xserver > 1.12

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at linux.intel.com
Mon Mar 18 01:40:43 PDT 2013

[Gong, Zhigang]
Unfortunately, that's expected behavior of current glamor on intel platform
(with mesa and latest xorg server).
Junyan submitted some patchset to this lsits to fix this issue, but the work
is incomplete. And if someone have
time and interests to fix it, those patchset may be a good reference. The
major gap is to create a GL context in
xserver side. We depends on the xorg module initialization to make sure we
can get a correct GL context for
glamor. But latest xorg change the module initialization method, and break
us.