Google Summer of Code ideas needed

mengyu.xia at cn.alps.com mengyu.xia at cn.alps.com
Wed Mar 13 19:08:43 PDT 2013

Thank you for your information.
 I'm not sure if Microsoft driver support user-define gesture. It just say
it can config behavier of a
 pre-defined gesture. User-define gesture should be more useful and
interesting to users. They can
use touch device in their favorite and most personalized way.
At the same time, the algrithm for user-define gesture recognition will be
more complicated than
pre-defined gesture. The standard of user-define gesture should be set up
at first.

Yuri <yuri at rawbw.com>
2013/03/14 09:28

宛先