how to reduce X building time?

wolfking wolfking2000 at msn.com
Fri Mar 8 05:19:49 PST 2013

Thanks for reply.I see the help about build.sh, the --autoresum option also need a file argument, I don't know how to fill this. The help says:    --autoresume <file>              Append module being built to, and autoresume from, <file>I can't understand this. For example, if in the previous time, the build.sh failed at mesa/mesa,Then how do I use the "autoresume" option to resume building?