[PULL] three fixes from Dave Airlie's tree

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sun Mar 3 22:33:09 PST 2013

These fixes were reviewed back in January, and Dave just pushed them to
his for-keithp branch. Matt Dew wants to merge one of them into the next
1.13 stable release, so I've taken the liberty of merging all three to
master so that he can get on with that, and we can get them ready for
1.14 as well.

        xfree86/hotplug: cleanup properly if the screen fails to initialise
        xf86: actually set the compat output in the failure case
        randr: cleanup provider properly

These are all merged to master now:
   9064294..8f4640b  master -> master

keith.packard at intel.com