NetBSD-specific changes for xf86-input-keyboard

Thomas Klausner wiz at NetBSD.org
Sun Jul 28 06:49:20 PDT 2013

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 12:59:53PM +0200, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> > From: Thomas Klausner <wiz at NetBSD.org>
> > Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 23:23:55 +0200
> >
> > These patches mirror the commit history of changes done to
> > xf86-input-keyboard in the NetBSD xsrc repository (except perhaps
> > for timing between patches for different files).
> >
> > I'm willing to squash or edit patches to reduce the number of diffs;
> > please advise on what you want combined in this way.
>
> 13, and 20 both touch the way the switch statements are woven into the
> #ifdef maze.  That's currently done very inconsistently the diff
> doesn't really make it more consistent AFAICT.  May I suggest
> combining those bits into a diff that addresses the issue in a more
> consistent matter?

Actually, 13 is just a whitespace change in that part of the code,
because git complained about it. Perhaps I should move it to 20.

I agree that 20 doesn't make it much nicer, but I think it does a bit.

I stared at the code for a few minutes but no way to make it really
better jumped at me. Do you have a particular recommendation?
 Thomas