xf86-video-opentegra

Thierry Reding thierry.reding at avionic-design.de
Wed Feb 6 13:07:16 PST 2013

Hi all,

I completely forgot to announce this. The previous discussion of this
resulted in a 2:1 vote in favour of xf86-video-opentegra. So I decided
to let democracy have its way.

I've pushed the latest version (based on xf86-video-modesetting 0.6.0)
to gitorious[0] and uploaded a tarball[1] if people prefer that.

One thing I want to propose is to make the driver part of the xorg
project on freedesktop.org. Given that other DDX drivers are part of the
same project make it an obvious choice, but if everyone thinks that it's
a bad idea I'll go and request a git repository for the tegra project
instead.

Thierry

[0]: http://gitorious.org/thierryreding/xf86-video-opentegra
[1]: http://people.freedesktop.org/~tagr/xf86-video-opentegra-0.6.0.tar.xz