Xft rendering corrupted with glamor enabled driver

Wolfgang Draxinger wdraxinger.maillist at draxit.de
Sat Dec 14 06:55:48 PST 2013

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 09:17:34 -0500
Gaetan Nadon <memsize at videotron.ca> wrote:

> Perhaps Wolfgang was not aware of the glamor mailing list.

No, I was not. Also it's nowhere mentioned on
http://www.x.org/wiki/XorgMailingLists/
and I think there should be at least a link to it and be pointed out
that glamor specific stuff is to be directed there.

However I wonder if this problem is isolated to glamor alone, or if
this happens only when glamor interacts with a X driver; after all I
noticed this only with Xft rendering operations, and Xft is a thing
specific to X.

Regards,

Wolfgang