new xserver 1.13 stable branch maintainer

Matt Dew marcoz at osource.org
Fri Sep 21 05:53:06 PDT 2012

Hi all,
   I've volunteered to drink from the fire hose and help out/take on
xserver stable branch maintainer responsibilities from Jeremy for server
1.13.

I've mainly done documentation and EVoC so this is new to me and
somewhat outside my comfort zone.   I'll do my best but please have
patience. Upfront: I'm gonna miss some stuff, make some mistakes and
will be asking a lot of, some probably really stupid,  questions and
probably not ask questions I don't know to ask.    Jeremy, Keith, Peter,
Alan  heads up.

The current schedule is listed at:
http://www.x.org/wiki/Server113Branch

Peter, Jeremy,  what else should I have said?

Matt