[PATCH v2 1/4] dix: Delete mibstore.c
consume.noise at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:38:23 PDT 2012
The only reference to mibstore.c was removed with commit c4c4676. Remove the
file itself too.
mi/mibstore.c | 43 -------------------------------------------
1 file changed, 43 deletions(-)
delete mode 100644 mi/mibstore.c
diff --git a/mi/mibstore.c b/mi/mibstore.c
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,43 +0,0 @@
- * Copyright 2007 Red Hat, Inc.
- * Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
- * copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
- * to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
- * the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
- * and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
- * Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
- * The above copyright notice and this permission notice (including the next
- * paragraph) shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the
- * Software.
- * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
- * IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
- * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL
- * THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
- * LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
- * FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
- * DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- * There is no longer an mi implementation of backing store. This function
- * is only for source compatibility with old drivers.
- * Note though that you do get backing store for free if your server has
- * Composite enabled, since the automatic redirection mechanism provides
- * essentially the same functionality. See compChangeWindowAttributes()
- * for the implementation.
More information about the xorg-devel