any more nominations for xserver 1.13.1 ?

Thierry Reding thierry.reding at avionic-design.de
Sat Nov 24 10:28:21 PST 2012

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:44:39PM -0700, Matt Dew wrote:
> On 11/23/2012 01:33 PM, Thierry Reding wrote:
> >On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 02:08:16PM -0700, Matt Dew wrote:
> >>Hi all,
> >>     RC1 is one week from today.
> >>
> >>I have pulled, tested and pushed to origin the ones I know about.
> >>But, if you sent me an email and I haven't replied, please let me know.
> >
> >Sorry to chime in so late, but can we have this one:
> >
> >	http://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/12233/
> >
> >in 1.13.1, please?
> >
> >Thierry
> >
> Ah dude, you couldn't have emailed me this even 1 day earlier?  RC1
> just was released yesterday.

I know, the timing couldn't be any worse. Sorry about that.

> It looks simple enough, has there been much testing with this patch?

AFAICT none of the embedded folks have been doing much testing on the
latest X server or else somebody would already have noticed. Either that
or they use a configuration snippet to work around it. I've done testing
myself with this patch and haven't encountered any problems.

Thierry