[PULL] unreviewed patches

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Nov 1 17:10:59 PDT 2012

Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net> writes:

> For XChangeDeviceControl, we actually have it documented that BadMatch is a
> valid error code (and from my reading it appears to be the best choice
> here).

Ok, I'm easy on error codes; apps don't actually check anyways. Just
wondering if you'd thought about it, or if the values were completely
random...

> The code is more complicated largely to avoid duplicate raw events.

Yeah, that's why I suggested the cleanup above; keeping track that
you've sent an event instead of essentially recomputing it seems like a
simpler way to know when to send another event.

keith.packard at intel.com