[PULL libxkbcommon] Some more fixes and minor enhancements

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Mar 28 11:07:57 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 27 March 2012 14:59, Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org> wrote:
> In terms of what I have coming up, aside from the context API and vmod
> merging, I've got a branch that actually adds multiple-keysym support
> that I just need to fix up and put in.  After that, my rough TODO list
> is (rough because I just lost my actual TODO file in a tragic vim swap
> file accident):

Found my TODO list! Hurrah for incremental backups.

The only major item, aside from getting as independent from X11 as
possible (although I'm loathe to duplicate the keysym headers, so
xproto might remain as a build dependency, but not runtime), is to
rename xkb_desc to xkb_keymap, and reindent the whole codebase, likely
to the same settings as the X server.

Obviously I'll hold off the reindent until neither of us have any
outstanding changes or branches to merge, so let me know when would be
a good time for you.

Cheers,
Daniel