EvdevMultitouch

Nandan Chaturbhuj nandanc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:33:54 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone.

I am a developer. I am trying to use a touch-screen driver with X windows
system.

I tried using it with evdevmultitouch. But it gives me following error:-

[X11] MT Protocol B Type : ABS_MT_SLOT is supported :
[X11][EvdevMultitouchSetMultitouch] Failed to Change device property !

Further, if I continue to use any apppplication it causes segmentation
fault in X server.
Segmentation fault at address 0x38

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 11 (Segmentation fault). Server aborting

Please consult the The X.Org Foundation support
         at http://wiki.x.org
 for help.

Can anyone give me a direction, how to fix this ?

Regards,
Dev