X server source code re-indented

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Mar 21 14:25:11 PDT 2012

I've taken Daniel's indent recipe, fixed it up a bit and applied it to
the master branch in the X server. To help get other branches cleaned up
in a compatible fashion, I've stuck the scripts I used in the
util/modular repository. They're called x-indent-all.sh and x-indent.sh.

Patches going forward will need to be made against the server as it now
exists, rather than with the previous whitespace, so make sure you
re-generate diffs as needed.

I'll also happily take whitespace cleanup patches that recover from
mistakes made by "indent".

keith.packard at intel.com