[PATCH synaptics v5 00/18] Clickpad patches
peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Mon Mar 12 23:37:27 PDT 2012
New additions since v4:
- middle button emulation disabled on clickpads. You can enable it later if
you feel like it. aim for the right foot, it hurts more.
- some cleanup patches that I didn't really end up needing, but, well, now
that they're here might as well merge them (02-05)
- ClickFingers now only works on button press, not on any event. This breaks
current functionality, one can press the left button, then do a two-finger
tap to get a right click. That breaks, now you have to press after putting
the fingers down (which is the documented behaviour anyway).
- the BTN_EMULATED_FLAG is a hack to get 1.6 out the door, the driver needs
a rewrite. the hw state handling is painful.
- ClickFinger action vs click-and-drag action is now guessed on finger
distance (11/18). if we all had touchpads that didn't lie about their
size, the distance wouldn't be hardcoded.
- soft button area is initialised for clickpads only. I don't want to
support soft buttons if you have real physical buttons.
More information about the xorg-devel