X server crashes, when starting application

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Tue Jul 31 03:05:44 PDT 2012

hi Bernie,
i am sorry but that is beyond what i can do.
It seems Xephyr can do something that causes the Xserver
to crash.

The only practical solution i see is to look for an older version
of Xephir that still works and bisec the problem.

(you may aks on the ml also for someone who understands the Xephyr code).

re,
 wh